Rojgarok presents you with the latest news about the Uttrakhand TET 2021 Syllabus. Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttrakhand Uttrakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) has released the Uttrakhand Teacher Eligibility Test Uttrakhand TET 2021 Exam Notification, and we will notify you soon about the updates. Candidates applying for Uttrakhand TET Exam 2021 can check the other details about the Uttrakhand TET UTET 2021 Exam below.
Similar Topics: uttarakhand tet syllabus 2021 in hindi, utet syllabus 2020 in hindi pdf, uttarakhand tet syllabus in hindi, utet previous year paper, utet syllabus in hindi pdf, utet syllabus, ctet syllabus, utet syllabus pdf download, Uttrakhand tet online form, Uttrakhand tet 2021 syllabus, Uttrakhand tet official notification, Uttrakhand tet pdf download, etc
Rojgarok will update you about any changes or notifications released within any due time. Till then it is advised to Bookmark our website (press ‘ctrl + D’ on Desktop and if you are using mobile select the star button in the menu), and keep checking the other job updates.
Uttrakhand TET 2021 Syllabus
Uttrakhand TET 2021 Overview
Here comes organized information about everything that we will cover in this article. It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttrakhand has invited applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Uttrakhand Primary Teacher 2021 Recruitment You can read the further details below.
|Organizing Community||Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttrakhand|
|Name of the Post||Uttrakhand Primary & Junior Teacher 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts from||1st September 2021|
|Registration End On||30th September 2021|
|Examination Date||Will Be Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Release||Will Be Updated Soon|
|Result Announcement||Will Be Updated Soon|
|Join our Telegram Group||[ Click here to join Rojgarok Telegram Group ]|
|Join our Whatsapp Group||[ Click here to Join our Rojgarok Whatsapp Group ]|
Also Read about RSMSSB VDO Recruitment 2021
Uttrakhand TET UTET Syllabus 2021
UTET Complete Syllabus 2021 is given below:
- Child Development & Pedagogy:
The Concept Of Development and Its Relationship With Learning, Principles Of The Development Of Children, Socialization Processes: Social World & Children (Parents, Teacher, Peers), Multi-Dimensional Intelligence, Kohlberg, Piaget and Vygotsky: Constructs And Critical Perspectives, Influence Of Heredity & Environment, Factors Imperative For Learning, Cognition And Emotions Concepts Of Child-Centered and Progressive Education, Construct Of Intelligence, How Children Think And Learn; How And Why Children ‘Fail’ To Achieve Success In School Performance and Understanding Of Teaching And Learning.
- Number System, BODMAS, Simplification
- LCM &HCF
- Data handling
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding
- Pedagogy of Mathematics include topics such as
Nature of Mathematics/Logical Thinking, Error Analysis and Related Aspects of Learning and Teaching, Place of Mathematics in the Curriculum, Problems of Teaching, Evaluation Methods, Community of Mathematics, Language of Mathematics
- शब्द भेद
- उपसर्ग /प्रत्यय
- मुहावरे /लोकोक्तियाँ
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- तत्सम /तद्भव
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- अनेक शब्द के एक शब्द
- शब्द अर्थ
- रस /छंद /अलंकार
- वर्णनी त्रुटी
- रचना एवं कृतियाँ
- भाषा शिक्षणशास्त्र: भाषा शिक्षण विधि, भाषा शिक्षण के उपागम, भाषायी दक्षता का विकास, भाषायी कौशलों का विकास (सुनना, बोलना, पढ़ना, लिखना) शिक्षण अधिगम सामग्री-पाठ्य पुस्तक, बहु-माध्यम एवं शिक्षण के अन्य संसाधन, भाषायी कौशलों का विकास (सुनना, बोलना, पढ़ना, लिखना) शिक्षण अधिगम सामग्री-पाठ्य पुस्तक, बहु-माध्यम एवं शिक्षण के अन्य संसाधन, भाषा शिक्षण में मूल्यांकन, (सुनना, बोलना, पढ़ना, लिखना) उपलब्धि परीक्षण का निर्माण समग्र और सतत मूल्यांकन। उपचारात्मक शिक्षण
- Chemistry (Up to 10th class)
- General Science (Up to 10th class) which would include such as Animal Reproduction and Adolescence, Human Body and Health, Heat, Microorganisms, Force and Motion, Chemical Substances, Light and Sound, Living Being and Structure of Matter
- Physics (Up to 10th class)
- Pedagogy of Science: Nature and Structure of Sciences, Text Materials/Aids, Understanding the Science, Science, and Technology, Solar System, Natural Science, Remedial Teaching, Evaluation, Innovation, Methods of Science Teaching, Problems
- Modal Auxiliaries
- Common error
- Fill in the blanks
- Literary Term
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One words substitutions
- Spelling error
- Sentence correction
- Common error
- Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription
- Idioms & Phrasal Verbs
- Pedagogy of English language which includes topics as follows:
the concepts of Framing Questions Including Wh-questions, Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Teaching Learning Materials, Principles of Teaching English and Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials
Uttrakhand TET 2021 Eligibility
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be fulfilled to be eligible for selection in the Uttrakhand Primary Teacher. This includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories). Read the details and make sure you qualify the eligibility criteria before applying for the post of Uttrakhand Primary Teacher.
Following are the educational eligibility criteria required for the post of primary teacher, that must be cleared by the candidates. Note that these education qualifications are provided based on the previous year data and if there is any conspiracy, we will update the details as soon as we are notified.
The age limits as per decided by the officials of Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttrakhand for both male and female candidates are mentioned below. Again candidates should make sure that this information is based on the previous year data and any changes will be updated as soon as we are notified about it.
Join-Us On Social Media
Uttrakhand TET Salary 2021
The Teachers who will be selected after completing the whole selection process proposed by the officials of Uttrakhand Teacher Recruitment Department, will get a salary structured which is decided by the same officials. The salary structure for Primary Teachers 2021 is given as below:
|Salary Type||Primary Teacher||Junior Teacher|
|Pay Scale||₹9300 – ₹35400||₹9300 – 44900|
|House Rent Allowances||₹3240||₹4110|
|Dearness Allowances||12% of Basic Pay||12% of Basic Pay|
|Total Salary||₹ 37,000||₹40,000 – ₹45,000|
Uttrakhand TET 2021 Apply Online
Candidates after making sure that they qualify the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria, can successfully apply for the Uttrakhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2021. Follow the following steps to apply for the exam:
Step 1: Getting yourself Registered
- Browse the Official Website that was mentioned on top of the post. [Click here To Apply Online ]
- On the homepage of the official website, once the official notification is released, you will be able to see the Uttrakhand TET 2021 Syllabus, we will attach the link once notification is released, then you have to click on the it.
- You will have to start from checking on the ‘Declaration of Candidate’ section in order to proceed for the registration.
- A new window will be opened, there you can find the ‘Profile Registration’ option. If you’ve already applied for the profile you can click yes else click No.
- It will ask your Contact Number and Email Address, and later send an OTP to verify them.
- Once you enter the OTP , you will receive your credentials (username and Password) on the registered contact number.
- Now head towards the ‘Profile Login’ section and enter your credentials to login.
- Next step is entering your Adhar Card Number, in order to couplet the eKYC.
Step 2: Fill Up the Form
- After getting registered, now it’s time to fill up the form.Login using your Credentials.
- Fill in the Personal And Educational In formations that is asked in the online form.
- Now, upload the required photos, that are your recent-passport size photo and signature.
- Fill up your category and category number if you belong to an unreserved category.
- After filling up all sections of the form make sure you cross check the details you have entered.
Step 3: Making the Final Payment
- After submitting your application request, the final step is to pay the application fees.
- You can only pay the application fees in online mode using any form of Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking / UPI
The Application fees varies according to the different categories which is mintioned below.
|Category Type [Paper 1]||Total Fees|
|General / OBC||₹ 600/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 300/-|