RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 – Rojgarok is back with the latest news & all the details about the RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021.This post is all about RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 . Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) will be releasing the notification for RSMSSB Village Development Officer Vacancy 2021 very soon. It is decided to select the around eligible Candidates during the Rajasthan VDO Bharti 2021. As per the Latest NEWS of RSMSSB, it has been decided to start the online filling of the Application for RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 in accordance with the different Categories. Keep reading to know about the application filing procedures. All Government Jobs. RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021
These topics are covered in the post: rsmssb vdo Syllabuss, vdo vacancy in rajasthan 2021, village development officer recruitment 2021, village development officer salary in rajasthan, vdo vacancy 2021 Syllabuss, village development officer vacancy in rajasthan, upsssc vdo exam date 2021, janpad panchayat recruitment 2021, rsmssb vdo vacancy 2021 Syllabuss, village development officer salary in rajasthan, rpsc, village development officer Syllabuss, rsmssb notification, vdo vacancy in rajasthan Syllabuss 2021, vdo Syllabuss, etc
All the interested and eligible candidates are welcome, they can fill the Application, & may proceed for further formalities. All the details including VDO Salary, VDO Eligibility Criteria, VDO vacancy 2021 Syllabuss, Procedure of filling Application, Last Date for Application Submission, Application Fees, etc. can be found below on our Rojgarok post. The application filling process will begin very soon as soon as the Notification releases.
RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021
RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021
Here comes organized information about everything that we will cover in this article. It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. VDO Bharti 2021 process will be started, and soon the Application filling procedure will start as well. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board might invite the applications from Indian Nationals for Village Development Officer. RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 You can read the further details below.
|Organizing Community||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
|Name of the Post||Village Development Officer|
|Mode Of Application
|Registration Starts from||10th September 2021|
|Registration Last Date||9th October 2021|
|Examination Date||[ Will be Updated ]|
|Admit Card Release Date||[ Will be Updated ]|
|Result Announcement||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group|
|Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel|
RSMSSB VDO Notification
Download the official notification of Rajasthan VDO Bharti 2021 to read all the details related to Rajasthan VDO Recruitment 2021 Notificaiton
Eligibility Criteria 2021
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be accomplished first in order to be eligible for selection in the Rajasthan VDO Bharti 2021. This includes Educational Qualifications & Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories according to State Government Rules).
The Minimum Requirement in terms of Educational Qualification required for UP VDO Bharti 2021 as per decided by the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 is as follows:
- Any candidate, wishing to apply for the RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream along with One of the following Degree / Diploma / Certificate that is: O Level Certificate OR COPA Certificate OR Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application OR Certificate in RS-CIT Rajasthan.
- Secondly, the Candidate must have a Graduation Degree, from a recognized University.
The age limits decided as per the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board for the candidates is as follows
Minimum Age of the Candidate should be: 18 Years old
Maximum Age of the Candidate can be: 40 Years old
Join-Us On Social Media
Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group
How to Apply for the Vacancy 2021?
The link for applying to the RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 exam will be released soon after the release of Notification. All the important dates including the Last Date of Submission, Exam date, etc. will be announced by the authorities. Rojgarok simplified the procedures and mentioned them below. Candidates must apply under Online Mode only. Any other mode of Application will be rejected directly.
The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the Official website [ Click Here ]: [Link Activate on 10 September]
- Now Click & read all the available Notifications about RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 from the official website
- Search for the appropriate link and click on the ‘Recruitment’ option after the “RSMSSB VDO 2021” to start the registration process.
- All the candidates will first have to register.
- Enter your correct details and get yourself registered. When you enter your credentials, an username and a Password will be sent to your registered Mobile Number.
- Login using the credentials, and fill in the details asked.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make the final payment of the application fees according to your category and make the final submission.
- Take out the printout of the Confirmation Message for future usage.
Application Fees for RSMSSB VDO Recruitment
The candidates applying for the RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 will have to pay the application fees which is as follow: [ Any Changes will be updated ]
- General / Rajasthan OBS Candidates: Rs.450/-
- SC / SST / EWS / PWD of Rajasthan: Rs. 250/-
Recruitment Process for RSMSSB VDO Vacancy 2021
The Selection process for Rajasthan VDO will be done in a certain manner. The important points related to the Recruitment Process are as follows :
- There will be a Written Exam for Rajasthan VDO Post selection.
- The selection process for the Post of VDO will be purely based on Merit of the Written Examination.
- No Online Examination will be conducted
- The Written Exam will take place & then the Final Merit List will be prepared.
- Also, Candidates interested for Assistant Review Officer will have to give a Typing Test
- Last, the Document Verifications process will be done and the selected candidates will get their job.
Exam Pattern for RSMSSB VDO Vacancy 2021
The question paper will be consisting of 4 sections- General Hindi Knowledge, General Knowledge & General Studies Below is described the overview of the Syllabuss for the RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 :
Note: Rojgarok will Update the information as soon as any updates will be received by RSMSSB.
To Check the Detailed Syllabuss of UP VDO Exam 2021 : [Click Here] Will be Updated Soon
|General Studies & General Knowledge||50||50|
Further exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (written exam).
- It will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type. Only one option out of four options will be correct.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 of the total Marks.
- There will be 100 questions having 1 marks for each.
- There will be no Interview during the VDO selection process.
RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021
The detailed syllabus of the RSMSSB VDO Syllabus will be updated very soon.
RSMSSB VDO Salary 2021
Here are the details of the RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 . After completing all the steps of the selection process, those candidates who will be selected for the Post of UP VDO 2021 will be paid a salary according to the 7th Pay Commission. The Payscale of VDO after the 7th Pay Commission is as follows:
|Name of the Post||Pay- Scale
|Assistant Social Welfate Officer
||₹ 29,200 – ₹ 92,300|
||₹ 29,200 – ₹ 92,300|
|Assistant Review Officer
||₹ 35,400 – ₹ 1,12,400|
|Assistant Consolidation Officer||₹ 35,400 – ₹ 1,12,400|
|Scrutinizer||₹ 29,200 – ₹ 92,300|
Result Declaration for RSMSSB VDO 2021 Exam
A Merit list of the RSMSSB VDO Syllabus 2021 selected candidates will be posted as soon as all the recruitment procedures are completed. Exam results will be a result of the candidate’s performance in the written examination. The Cut off marks are depending on some of the factors including the Number of Candidates that appeared, the Previous year cut off marks, Total Vacancies Available. A merit list of selected candidates will be posted on the official website of the recruitment authority for the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB). Also, we will update you with the result of releasing information soon.