Rojgarok is back with the latest news & all the details about the UKSSSC Group C Vacancy 2021. This post is all about UKSSSC Group C Vacancy 2021. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) will be releasing the notification for UKSSSC Group C Vacancy 2021 very soon. It is decided to select the around eligible Candidates during the Uttrakhand Group C Bharti 2021. As per the Latest NEWS of UKSSSC, it has been decided to start the online filling of the Application for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021 in accordance with the different Categories. Keep reading to know about the application filing procedures. All Government Jobs.
These topics are covered in the post: group c vacancy in uttarakhand 2021, uksssc new vacancy 2021, www.uksssc.gov.in 2021, www.sssc.gov.in 2021, www.sssc.uk.gov.in 2021, group c uttarakhand 2021, uksssc upcoming vacancy 2021, uksssc recruitment 2021, group c recruitment 2021, uttarakhand group c exam date 2021, group c form last date 2021, group c form 2021 etc
All the interested and eligible candidates are welcome, they can fill the Application, & may proceed for further formalities. All the details including Group C Salary, Group C Eligibility Criteria, Group C vacancy 2021 Syllabus, Procedure of filling Application, Last Date for Application Submission, Application Fees, etc. can be found below on our Rojgarok post. The application filling process will begin very soon as soon as the Notification releases.
UKSSSC Group C Vacancy 2021
UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021 Overview
Here comes organized information about everything that we will cover in this article. It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. Group C Bharti 2021 process will be started, and soon the Application filling procedure will start as well. Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission might invite the applications from Indian Nationals for Group C (Cartographer, Surveyor). You can read the further details below.
|Organizing Community||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
|Name of the Post||Group C (Cartographer, Surveyor)|
|Mode Of Application
|Registration Starts from||3rd August 2021|
|Registration Last Date||16th September 2021|
|Examination Date||December 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||[ Will be Updated ]|
|Result Announcement||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group|
|Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel|
UKSSSC Group C Notification 2021
You can read the Official Notification released by UKSSSC, for more details regarding UKSSSC Group C Posts. The Official Notification can be downloaded from the link below:
UKSSSC Group C Eligibility Criteria 2021
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be accomplished first in order to be eligible for selection in the Uttarakhand Group C Bharti 2021. This includes Educational Qualifications & Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories according to State Government Rules).
The Minimum Requirement in terms of Educational Qualification required for UP Group C Bharti 2021 as decided by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is as follows:
|Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
The age limits decided as per the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission for the candidates is as follows
Minimum Age of the Candidate should be: 18 Years old
Maximum Age of the Candidate can be: 42 Years old
Join-Us On Social Media
Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group
How to Apply for UKSSSC Group C Vacancy 2021?
The link for applying to the UKSSSC Group C 2021 exam will be released soon after the release of the Notification. All the important dates including the Last Date of Submission, Exam date, etc. will be announced by the authorities. Rojgarok simplified the procedures and mentioned them below. Candidates must apply under Online Mode only. Any other mode of Application will be rejected directly.
The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the Official website [ Click Here ]: (Link Activate on 3rd August)
- Now Click & read all the available Notifications about UKSSSC Group C Recruitment 2021 from the official website
- Search for the appropriate link and click on the ‘Recruitment’ option after the “UKSSSC Group C 2021” to start the registration process.
- All the candidates will first have to register.
- Enter your correct details and get yourself registered. When you enter your credentials, an username and a Password will be sent to your registered Mobile Number.
- Login using the credentials, and fill in the details asked.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make the final payment of the application fees according to your category and make the final submission.
- Take out the printout of the Confirmation Message for future usage.
Application Fees for UKSSSC Group C Recruitment
The candidates applying for the UkSSSC Group C Recruitment will have to pay the application fees which is as follow: [ Any Changes will be updated ]
- General / Uttarakhand OBS Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC / SST / EWS / PWD of Uttarakhand: Rs. 150/-
Recruitment Process for UKSSSC Group C Vacancy 2021
The Selection process for Uttarakhand Group C will be done in a certain manner. The important points related to the Recruitment Process are as follows :
- There will be a Written Exam for Uttarakhand Group C Post selection.
- The selection process for the Post of Group C will be purely based on the Merit of the Written Examination.
- No Online Examination will be conducted
- The Written Exam will take place & then the Final Merit List will be prepared.
- Also, Candidates interested in Assistant Review Officer will have to give a Typing Test
- Last, the Document Verifications process will be done and the selected candidates will get their job.
Exam Pattern for UKSSSC Group C Vacancy 2021
The question paper will be consisting of 4 sections- General Hindi Knowledge, General Knowledge & General Studies Below is described the overview of the syllabus for the Uttarakhand Group C Examination:
Note: Rojgarok will Update the information as soon as any updates will be received by UKSSSC.
|General Studies & General Knowledge||50||50|
Further exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode (written exam).
- It will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQs) type. Only one option out of four options will be correct.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4 of the total Marks.
- There will be 100 questions having 1 mark for each.
- There will be no Interview during the Group C selection process.
Result Declaration for UKSSSC Group C 2021 Exam
A Merit list of the UKSSSC Group C Exam 2021 selected candidates will be posted as soon as all the recruitment procedures are completed. Exam results will be a result of the candidate’s performance in the written examination. The Cut off marks are depending on some of the factors including the Number of Candidates that appeared, the Previous year cut-off marks, Total Vacancies Available. A merit list of selected candidates will be posted on the official website of the recruitment authority for the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC). Also, we will update you with the result of releasing information soon.