Rojgarok presents you with the latest NEWS about the Railway NCR Apprentice 2021, Railway NCR Trade Apprentice posts that are invited by the officials of the department of RRC NCR Apprentice 2021, Railway NCR Apprentice 2021 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus Overview, Exam Date, etc. Any eligible candidate can apply for this job. Read All the other details in this post. NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 and all details can be found in this post. RRC NCR Prayagraj Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Topics Covered : www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in apprentice 2021, railway apprentice 2021 notification, ncr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2021, www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in apprentice 2021, www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in 2021, northern railway apprentice 2021, ncr recruitment 2021, ncr railway, ncr railway recruitment 2021, north central railway recruitment 2021, ncr division allotment, ncr allahabad division, ncr.indianrailways.gov.in recruitment 2021, rrb allahabad, etc
All the interested and eligible candidates wishing to apply for the posts of Railway NCR Apprentice 2021 are welcome, they can fill the Application, & may proceed with further formalities. The application filling process will begun from 2nd August. Railway NCR Apprentice Online Form 2021
Railway NCR Apprentice 2021
RRC NCR Apprentice 2021 Overview
Railway NCR has sent an invitation for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice. Thus, all the interested candidates, seeking the opportunity of working with the Railway NCR Recruitment 2021, can now apply for the same. The total Vacancies for Railway NCR Apprentice 2021 are 1664 and will be the same after a few stages in communities or posts. Here comes organized information about RRC NCR Prayagraj Apprentice Recruitment 2021 that we will cover in this article. RRC NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. RRC NCR Apprentice Bharti 2021 process has started, and the Application filling procedure has started as well. Railway NCR has invited applications from Indian Nationals. You can read the further details below.
|Organizing Community||Railway NCR|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts from||2nd August 2021|
|Registration Ends on||1st September 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Examination Date||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Result Announcement||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group|
|Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel|
Note: If you want to read the detailed Category-wise or the State-wise vacancies available for the various posts, you can refer to the official notification attached to this post.
Railway NCR Apprentice 2021 Notification
You can read the Official Notification released by RRC NCR Apprentice 2021, for more details regarding NCR Apprentice Posts. The Official Notification can be downloaded from the link below:
Join-Us On Social Media
Railway NCR Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be fulfilled to be eligible for selection in any of the posts of RRC NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021. This includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories), Physical Standards, etc.
Educational Qualifications or Experience
There are certain rules regarding the Education qualification for the selection procedure. Read all educational qualifications as mentioned by the officials in the Notification. These are as follows:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the given Posts must have completed their Class 10th with a minimum of 50% Marks.
- Also, anyone who wishes to apply for this job should have ITI OR NCVT Certificate in Related Trade.
- For the other education requirements, you can kindly refer to the Official Notification attached to this post.
Note: The Candidates who wish to apply for the job will have to bring their documents for the verification process.
Also Read Details about SSC GD Notification 2021 Vacancy
The age limits of a candidate to be eligible for Railway NCR Trade Apprentice Exam should be less than 24 Years.
- The Maximum Age for a candidate to be eligible for the Post shall not be more than 24 Years
- The Minimum permissible age for a candidate to appear in this recruitment is 15 Years.
Railway NCR Apprentice 2021 Selection Procedure
There are different procedures to be followed before getting selected for any of the posts of Trade Apprentice. The flowchart for the selection process is as follows :
The first process is the Application Submission Process. In this step, the Application form is to be filled correctly and then needs to be submitted after making the final payment. Candidates have to visit to their nearest Transport Office (NCR Office). Candidates much take their ID Proofs with them.
RRC NCR Online Form 2021 Trade Apprentice selection process is entirely based on the result of all stages. Candidates need to qualify for each tier in order to appear for the subsequent tier. The Final Selection list will be prepared by shortlisting the applicants on the basis of their cumulative performance.
Also Read about Allahabad High Court Law Clerk Notification 2021
How to Apply for RRC NCR Prayagraj Apprentice Online Form 2021?
The notification for applying to the RRC Prayaraj Trade Apprentice 2021 exam is released on the date mentioned in the official notification and is updated on our website. All the important dates including the Exam date will be announced by the authorities. Rojgarok simplified the procedures and mentioned them below. Candidates must apply under Online Mode only. Any other mode of Application will be rejected directly.
The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the NCR official website and go for the registration [CLICK HERE] (Link Activate on 2 August)
- Enter your correct details and get yourself registered.
- Upload the required documents including Scanned Photographs, Signatures.
- Make the final payment of the application fees according to your category and make the final submission.
- Take out the printout of the Confirmation Message for future usage.
Important Points to be Noted Before Registration
Before applying Offline, candidates should-
- Scan their :
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)-a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text is given below)ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.