Rojgarok presents you with the latest NEWS about the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021. Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 Clerk and Management Trainee MTS posts that are invited by the officials of the department of Nainital Bank. Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Nainital Bank Recruitment Syllabus 2021, Nainital Bank Exam Date 2021, etc. Any eligible candidate can apply for this Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021. Read All the other details in this post. Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 and all details can be found in this post.
Similar Topics: nainital bank vacancy 2021, nainital bank recruitment 2021 syllabus, nainital bank recruitment 2021 pdf, nainital bank recruitment 2021 notification, nainital bank recruitment 2020 notification, nainital bank clerk recruitment 2021, nainital bank po recruitment 2021, nainital bank exam date 2021, nainital bank clerk salary, nainital bank clerk recruitment 2021, etc.
All the interested and eligible candidates wishing to apply for the posts of Clerk and MTs in Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 are welcome, they can fill the Application, & may proceed for further formalities. The application filling process has begun.
Nainital Bank Vacancy 2021
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply online
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021 Overview
Nainital Bank has now finally sent an invitation for the selection of Clerk and Management Trainee. Thus, all the interested candidates, seeking the opportunity of working with the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2021, can now apply for the same. The total Vacancies are 150 and will be the same after a few stages in communities or posts. Here comes organized information about everything that we will cover in this article. Nainital Bank Clerk and MTs Vacancy 2021.
It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. Nainital Bank Bharti 2021 process has started, and the Application filling procedure has start as well. Nainital Bank Clerk and MTs 2021 has invited applications from Indian Nationals. You can read the further details below.
|Organizing Community||Nainital Bank|
|Name of the Post||Clerk and Management Trainees|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts from||17th July 2021|
|Registration Ends on||31st July 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||August 2021|
|Examination Date||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Result Announcement||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group|
|Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel|
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 Notification
All the necessary details regarding the Nainital Bank Clerk Vacancy can be found in the official notification released by the Nainital Bank. You can download the Nainital Bank Notification below:
Note: If you want to read the detailed Category-wise or the State-wise vacancies available for the various posts, you can refer to the official notification attached to this post.
Join-Us On Social Media
Nainital Bank Clerk and MTs 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be fulfilled to be eligible for selection in any of the posts of Nainital Bank Clerk and Management Trainee 2021. This includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories), Physical Standards, etc.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
There are certain rules regarding the Education qualification for the selection procedure. Read all educational qualifications as mentioned by the officials in the Notification. These are as follows:
- The candidates who wish to apply for given Posts must have their Graduation / Master’s Degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Also, the candidates must have a basic knowledge of Computer Operations.
- For the other education requirements, you can kindly refer to the Official Notification attached to this post.
Note: The Candidates who wish to apply for the job will have to bring their documents for the verification process.
Also Read Details about Territorial Army Recruitment 2021
The age limits of a candidate to be eligible for the Nainital Bank Clerk Exam should be as follows:
- The Maximum Age for a candidate to be eligible for the Post shall not be more than 27 Years (28 for Clerk)
- The minimum permissible age for a candidate to appear in this recruitment is: 21 Years
Selection Procedure: Nainital Bank Exam Date 2021
There are different procedures to be followed before getting selected for any of the posts of Nainital Clerk 2021. The flowchart for the selection process is as follows :
The first process is the Application Submission Process. In this step, the Application form is to be filled correctly and then needs to be submitted after making the final payment. Within a few weeks, you will receive your Admit-Card along with the centers. After you have submitted the form and received the Admit Card, you will have to give the written exam on your allotted examination center(In case of Offline Examinations ). The Shortlisting of the application will be done based on certain factors.
The Online Examination
The selection process for Nainital Bank Clerk and Management Trainee is entirely based on the result of all stages. Candidates need to qualify for the exam in order to appear for the subsequent tier. The Final Selection list will be prepared by shortlisting the applicants on the basis of their cumulative performance across the first two tiers.
Also Read about: MP High Court Vacancy 2021
Nainital Bank Clerk 2021 Apply Online
The link for applying to the Nainital Bank Clerk and Management Trainee exam is released on the date mentioned in the official notification and is updated on our website. All the important dates including the Exam date will be announced by the authorities. Rojgarok simplified the procedures and mentioned them below. Candidates must apply under Online Mode only. Any other mode of Application will be rejected directly.
The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the Official website and click on Registration [ Click Here ]
- Now Click & read all the available Notifications about Nainital Bank from the official website after clicking on the recruitment tabs available on the homepage.
- Search for the appropriate link according to your wish and click on the ‘Recruitment’ option after the “Nainital Vacancy Clerk and Management Trainee” to start the registration process.
- Enter your correct details and get yourself registered.
- Upload the required documents including Scanned Photographs, Signatures.
- Make the final payment of the application fees according to your category and make the final submission.
- Take out the printout of the Confirmation Message for future usage
Important Points to be Noted Before Registration
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their :
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)-a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given below)ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)