Rojgarok presents you with the latest NEWS about the Heavy Water Board (HWB) HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online posts that are invited by the officials of the department of HWB Recruitment 2021, HWB Recruitment 2021 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus Overview, Exam Date, etc. Since HWB Vacancy 2021 is a government job, with a total of various posts of Junior Translation Officer, any eligible candidate can apply for this job. Read All the other details in this post. HWB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online and all details can be found in this post. HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021
Similar Topics: hwb admit card 2021, hwb.mahaonline.gov.in recruitment, hwb result, hwb recruitment 2021 notification pdf, heavy water plant manuguru recruitment 2021, www.hwb.gov.in recruitment 2021, hwb recruitment 2021 exam date, hwb exam date 2021, heavy water board recruitment 2021 notification, water board recruitment 2021 notification, heavy water board exam date 2021, heavy water board salary etc
All the interested and eligible candidates wishing to apply for the posts of Junior Translation Officer in Heavy Water Board (HWB) are welcome, they can fill the Application, & may proceed for further formalities. The application filling process will begin very soon as soon as the Notification releases. HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021
HWB Vacancy 2021
HWB Recruitment 2021 Overview
Heavy Water Board HWB has now finally sent an invitation for the recruitment of a Junior Translation Officer. Thus, all the interested candidates, seeking the opportunity of working with the Heavy Water Board HWB can now apply for the same. The total Vacancies are 06 and will be the same after a few stages in communities or posts. Here comes organized information about everything that we will cover in this article. Heavy Water Board HWB Junior Translation Officer.
It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. Heavy Water Board Junior Translation Officer Bharti 2021 process has started, and the Application filling procedure has started as well. Heavy Water Board has invited applications. You can read the further details below. HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment Syllabus 2021
|Organizing Community||Heavy Water Board|
|Name of the Post||Junior Translation Officer|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts from||23rd June 2021|
|Registration Ends on||2nd August 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Examination Date||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Result Announcement||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group|
|Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel|
Note: If you want to read the detailed Category-wise or the State-wise vacancies available for the various posts, you can refer to the official notification attached to this post.
Join-Us On Social Media
HWB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be fulfilled to be eligible for selection in any of the posts of the Heavy Water Board HWB Junior Translation Officer 2021. This includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories), Physical Standards, etc.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
There are certain rules regarding the Education qualification for the selection procedure. Read all educational qualifications as mentioned by the officials in the Notification. These are as follows:
- The candidates who wish to apply for the given Posts must have Graduation, Post Graduation, Masters Degree, and Diploma.
- For the other education requirements, you can kindly refer the Official Notification attached to this post.
Note: The Candidates who wish to apply for the job will have to bring their documents for the verification process.
Also Read Details about: UKSSSC Jail Guard Vacancy 2021
The age limits of candidates to be eligible for the Heavy Water Board Junior Translation Officer Exam should be as follows:
- The Maximum Age for a candidate to be eligible for the Post can be : 33 Years
- The Minimum permissible age for a candidate to appear in this recruitment is 18 Years
Selection Procedure: HWB Junior Translation Officer
There are different procedures to be followed before getting selected for any of the posts of the Heavy Water Board Junior Translation Officer. The flowchart for the selection process is as follows :
The first process is the Application Submission Process. In this step, the Application form is to be filled correctly and then needs to be submitted after making the final payment. Within a few weeks, you will receive your Admit-Card along with the centers. After you have submitted the form and received the Admit Card, you will have to give the written exam on your allotted examination center (In case of Offline Examinations ). The Shortlisting of the application will be done based on certain factors.
The Written Examination
Heavy Water Board HWB Junior Translation Officer selection process is entirely based on the result of both stages. Candidates need to qualify for each tier in order to appear for the subsequent tier. The Final Selection list will be prepared by shortlisting the applicants on the basis of their cumulative performance across the two tiers.
The last stage is clearing out the interview. All the candidates who will pass the Examination will have to appear for the Interview. Clearing up the interview the candidates will be appointed for the above-mentioned posts.
Also Read about: DTC DRIVER RECRUITMENT 2021
How to Apply for HWB Junior Translation Officer Recruitment 2021?
The link for applying to the Heavy Water Board HWB Junior Translation Officer 2021 exam is released on the date mentioned in the official notification and is updated on our website. All the important dates including the Exam date will be announced by the authorities. Rojgarok simplified the procedures and mentioned them below. Candidates must apply under Online Mode only. Any other mode of Application will be rejected directly.
The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the Official website and click on Registration.
- Now Click & read all the available Notifications about HWB Recruitment 2021 from the official website after clicking on the recruitment tabs available on the homepage.
- Search for the appropriate link according to your wish and click on the ‘Recruitment’ option after the “ Heavy Water Board HWB Junior Translation Officer” to start the registration process.
- Enter your correct details and get yourself registered.
- Upload the required documents including Scanned Photographs, Signatures.
- Make the final payment of the application fees according to your category and make the final submission.
- Take out the printout of the Confirmation Message for future usage
Also Read: Water Department Vacancy 2021
Important Points to be Noted Before Registration
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their :
- Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
- Signature (with black ink)
- Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)-a handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text is given below)ensuring that all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in the Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having a left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)