Rojgarok presents you with the latest NEWS about the MPHC Legal Aid Officer Syllabus 2021 posts that are invited by the officials of the department of MPHC Recruitment 2021, MPHC Legal Aid Officer Syllabus 2021, MPHC Legal Aid Officer Syllabus pdf, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus Overview, Exam Date, etc. Since this is a government job, with a total of various post. any eligible candidate can apply for this job MPHC Legal Aid Officer Syllabus. Read All the other details in this post. MPHC Legal Aid Officer Syllabus 2021 and all details can be found in this post.
The Topics to be Covered: mphc legal aid officer syllabus, mphc legal aid officer syllabus pdf, mphc legal aid officer recruitment 2021, mphc law clerk syllabus 2021, district legal aid officer salary, mp law clerk previous year question paper, district legal aid officer syllabus, mp district legal aid officer syllabus, mphc upcoming vacancy 2021, high court clerk syllabus, mphc upcoming vacancy 2021, mp high court stenographer vacancy 2021, mp high court upcoming vacancy 2021,etc
All the interested and eligible candidates wishing to apply for the posts of Legal Aid Officer in MPHC Legal Aid Officer 2021 are welcome, they can fill the Application, & may proceed with further formalities.
MPHC Legal Aid Officer Syllabus 2021
MPHC Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021 Overview
MPHC Legal Aid Officer has now finally sent an invitation for the recruitment of Legal Aid Officer. Thus, all the interested candidates, seeking the opportunity of working with the MPHC Legal Aid Officer, can now apply for the same. The total Vacancies are 14 and will be the same after a few stages in communities or posts. Here comes organized information about everything that we will cover in this article.
It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. MPHC Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021 process will be started, and soon the Application filling procedure will start as well. MPHC has invited applications from Indian Nationals. You can read the further details below. MPHC legal aid officer syllabus
|Organizing Community||MPHC (Madhya Pradesh High Court)|
|Name of the Post||Legal Aid Officer|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts from||25th June 2021|
|Registration Ends on||24th July 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Examination Date||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Result Announcement||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group|
|Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel||Click Here to Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel|
Note: If you want to read the detailed Category-wise or the State-wise vacancies available for the various posts, you can refer to the official notification attached to this post.
Join-Us On Social Media
MPHC Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be fulfilled to be eligible for selection in any of the post of Legal Aid Officer This includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories), Physical Standards, etc.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
There are certain rules regarding the Education qualification for the selection procedure. Read all educational qualifications as mentioned by the officials in the Notification. These are as follows:
- The Candidates who want to apply for the MPHC posts must have Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from any recognized University.
Note: The Candidates who wish to apply for the job will have to bring their documents for the verification process.
The age limits of a candidate to be eligible for the MPHC Legal Aid Officer Exam should be as follows:
- The Maximum Age for a candidate to be eligible for the Post shall not be more than 35 Years
- The minimum permissible age for a candidate to appear in this recruitment is: 21 Years
MPHC Legal Aid Officer Syllabus 2021
MPHC Legal Aid Officer Syllabus as per the official notification of the MP High Court Syllabus 2021 is given below. You can also Download MPHC Legal Aid Officer Syllabus PDF here.
Constitution Of India :
- Part-IVA: Fundamental Duties
- Part-III: Fundamental Rights
- Part-IV: Directive Principles of State Policy
Indian Penal Code 1860 :
- Chapter-II: General Explanations
- Chapter-III: Of punishments
- Chapter-IV: General Exceptions
- Chapter-VM: Of Offenses Against The Public Tranquility
- Chapter-XVI: Of Offenses Affecting the Human Body
- Chapter-XVII: Of Offenses Against Property
- Chapter-XX: Of Offenses Relating to Mariage
- Chapter-XXA: Of cruelty By Husband or Relatives of Husband
Civil Procedure Code 1908 :
- Section-89: Settlement of Disputes Outsides the Court
- Order X: Rule 1-A, Rule 1-B & Rule 1-C
- Order XXXIII: Suits By Indigent Persons
- Order XLIV: Appeals By Indigent Persons
Criminal procedure code 1973 :
- Chapter-IX, Sec.-125: Order for Maintenance of Wives, Children, and Parents
- Chapter-XXIA, Sec.-265A to 265L: Plea BargainingChapter-XXIV, Sec.-303: Right of person Against Whom Proceedings are instituted to be Defended.
- Chapter-XXIV, Sec.-304: Legal Aid to Accused at State Expense in Certain Cases.
- Chapter-XXIV, Sec.-320(1)(2): Compounding of offenses with M.P. State Amendments.
- Chapter-XXIV, Sec.-321: Withdrawl from Prosecution
- Chapter-XXVII, Sec.-357: Order to pay Compensation
- Chapter-XXVII, Sec.-357A, 3578 & 357C: M.P. Victim Compensation Scheme-2015, Compensation to be in addition to fine under Sec. 326A or Sec. 376D of Indian Penal Code & Treatment of Victims
- Juvenile Justice (Care and protection of children) Act, 2015
- Dowry prohibition Act,1961
- Protection of women from Domestic violence Act, 2005 & Rules, 2006
- Pre-Conception and pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act, 5 1994
- Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) 5 Act, 2012
- Motorvehicle Act,1988 Section -140,163,163A & 166
- Family courts Act,1984
- Hindu Law & Muslim Law
- The Arbitration & Conciliation Act,1996
- Gram Nyayalayas Act, 2008
- Maintenance and welfare of parents and senior citizens Act, 2007
- M.P. Crime victim compensation scheme, 2015
- The Legal Services Authority Act,1987 and Related Rules & Regulations
Selection Procedure: MPHC Legal Aid Officer
There are different procedures to be followed before getting selected for any of the posts of Legal Aid Officer. The flowchart for the selection process is as follows :
The first process is the Application Submission Process. In this step, the Application form is to be filled correctly and then needs to be submitted after making the final payment. Within a few weeks, you will receive your Admit-Card along with the centers. After you have submitted the form and received the Admit Card, you will have to give the written exam on your allotted examination center. The Short listing of the application will be done based on certain factors.
The Written Examination
MPHC Selection process is entirely based on the result of the written examination. Candidates need to qualify for each tier in order to appear for the subsequent tier. The Final Selection list will be prepared by shortlisting the applicants on the basis of their cumulative performance in the examination.
Also Read about: UP Assistant Teachers Recruitment 2021
How to Apply for MPHC Legal Aid Officer Posts?
The link for applying to the MPHC exam will be released on the date mentioned in the official notification and is updated on our website. All the important dates including the Exam date will be announced by the authorities. Rojgarok simplified the procedures and mentioned them below. Candidates must apply under Online Mode only. Any other mode of Application will be rejected directly.
The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the Official website and click on Registration [Click Here]
- Now Click & read all the available Notifications about MPHC Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021 from the official website after clicking on the recruitment tabs available on the homepage.
- Search for the appropriate link according to your wish and click on the ‘Recruitment’ option to start the registration process.
- Enter your correct details and get yourself registered.
- Upload the required documents including Scanned Photographs, Signatures.
- Make the final payment of the application fees according to your category and make the final submission.
- Take out the printout of the Confirmation Message for future usage.