The enlistment for the following period of the Covid-19 immunization drive for residents over 18 years old began from 28th April 2021 on the Umang app and Arogya Setu app by 4 pm. You can likewise enroll through the Cowin website. Read further details about COVID-19 vaccine latest update below.
Topics Covered: covid-19 vaccine update India, covid-19 vaccine latest update, covid-19 vaccine India, coronavirus vaccine latest update, name of covid-19 vaccine, when will there be a covid-19 vaccine, covid-19 vaccine progress, which country will be the first to receive covid-19 vaccine, coronavirus vaccine latest update, covid-19 vaccine tracker, covid-19 vaccine update, covid vaccine update today, covid-19 vaccine progress, which country will be the first to receive covid-19 vaccine, name of covid-19 vaccine,vaccination update in India, etc.
Qualified residents would now be able to book their spaces online by means of the government’s Co-WIN gateway or the Aarogya Setu app, that was dispatched a year ago.
COVID-19 Vaccine Latest Update
How to Register for COVID-19 Vaccine?
The public authority says that residents matured 18-44 years ought to compulsorily enroll themselves and timetable appointments online before inoculation. On-spot enrollment or stroll in the office is at present not permitted at private emergency clinics for the 18-44 years age bunch.
Also Read About: COWIN 2.0 Portal Registration for COVID19
When will vaccination start? Covid19 Vaccine Latest Update
From May 1, state governments and private clinics will secure 50% of complete dosages straightforwardly from the open market to inoculate the long-term age bunch. The accessibility of spaces will rely upon the accessibility of dosages. COVID-19 vaccine latest update
Who can apply for Vaccination?
Because of restricted dosages, a few states will have their own need bunches inside the 18-44 years age bunch. This state-explicit data will before long get pondered the Co-win when you can make appointments.
Join-Us On Social Media – For Regular Updates
What is the Cost of Vaccination?
As of now, inoculation is free at government clinics and charged at INR 250 in private medical clinics for residents matured 45 years or more. This will stop existing from May 1, and surprisingly those over the age of 45 years should pay at private offices that cost fixed by the private medical clinic.
For individuals between 18 to 44 years, the States will report the arrangement identifying with installment. Most states have declared that they will offer it for nothing at government focuses.
Be that as it may, at private inoculation destinations, the expense will be chosen by the private medical clinics and you can see the cost of every immunization at the hour of booking.
Follow These Steps to Register for COVID19 Vaccine.
- First of all, Open Aarogya Setu App or either open Cowin.gov.in.
- Secondly, fill up your phone number in the box as asked by the app. An OTP (one-time-password) would be sent on the phone number being given above. See and Verify the OTP by pressing the verify button.
- Next, go to the Cowin Tab in the Aarogya Setu app, then click on the proceed button.
- Then, in this step, an application form will open up where we have to fill in our details as asked in the form. Fill up all the necessary details correctly by providing the correct full name, photo, gender, date of birth, etc.
Note: The given ID Proof must contain the photograph of the individual. It may be an ADHAAR CARD, a Driving License, or a PAN Card.
- If the registration is of any Senior Citizen or a person above the age of 60 years, then simply click on the “Register” button. But there’s another option which says- “Do you have any comorbidity (pre-existing medical conditions)”. This is for those persons who are above the age of 45 years and are facing some existing medical conditions. If the person to be registered falls under this category then simply click on “YES”. A confirmation will be received by the person on his registered mobile number.
Note: A person with some comorbidity must bring a Medical Certificate along with them when they go for vaccination.
- Now you can see the details of your account you have registered. There an “ADD” Button will be on the screen which offers you to register other people for Covid-19 vaccination. This facility has been provided for the vaccination of all family members.
NOTE : From one mobile number only four more people can be added for vaccination.