Rojgarok presents you with the latest news about the UP TET 2021 Registration Form All Details. Examination Regulatory Authority of UP has released the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UP TET) 2021 Exam Notification, and we will notify you soon about the updates. Candidates applying for UP TET Exam can check the other details about the UP TET Exam based on the previous year’s exam papers.
Similar Topics: uptet 2021 application form, uptet 2021 application form last date, uptet online form 2021, uptet 2021 registration form, uptet 2021 application form, uptet 2021 form date, uptet online registration, uptet form 2021, uptet 2021 application form date, uptet online registration, uptet 2021 syllabus, uptet 2021 syllabus in hindi, uptet.nic.in 2021, uptet 2021 syllabus. etc.
Rojgarok will update you about any changes or notifications released within any due time. Till then it is advised to Bookmark our website (press ‘ctrl + D’ on Desktop and if you are using mobile select the star button in the menu), and keep checking the other job updates.
UP TET 2021 Registration Form
UP TET 2021 Registration Form: Overview
Here comes organized information about everything that we will cover in this article. It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. Examination Regulatory Authority of UP has invited applications from Indian Nationals for the post of UP Primary Teacher 2021 Recruitment You can read the further details below.
|Organizing Community||Examination Regulatory Authority of UP|
|Name of the Post||UP Primary Teacher 2021|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts from||18 May 2021|
|Registration End On||1st June 2021|
|Examination Date||25 July 2021|
|Admit Card Release||14th July 2021|
|Result Announcement||20 August 2021|
|Join our Telegram Group||[ Click here to join Rojgarok Telegram Group ]|
|Join our Whatsapp Group||[ Click here to Join our Rojgarok Whatsapp Group ]|
UP TET 2021 Registration Form: Eligibility
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be fulfilled to be eligible for selection in the UP Primary Teacher. This includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories). Read the details and make sure you qualify the eligibility criteria before applying for the post of UP Primary Teacher.
Following are the educational eligibility criteria required for the post of primary teacher, that must be cleared by the candidates. Note that these education qualifications are provided based on the previous year data and if there is any conspiracy, we will update the details as soon as we are notified.
- The Candidates applying for UP TET Exam 2021, must hold a B.Ed. Degree with a score of at least 50% of the total.
- An alternate to the above point is that the candidate must have passed a BTC program from a recognized institute or university.
- However, it is compulsory that the candidates applying for the TET exam must hold B.Ed/ SPL B.Ed degree from a recognized University with at least 50% aggregate.
The age limits as per decided by the officials of Examination Regulatory Authority of UP for both male and female candidates are mentioned below. Again candidates should make sure that this information is based on the previous year data and any changes will be updated as soon as we are notified about it.
- The Candidate applying for the UP TET 2021 recruitment, must be at least 21 Years Old.
Join-Us On Social Media
UP TET Salary 2021
The Teachers who will be selected after completing the whole selection process proposed by the officials of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Department, will get a salary structured which is decided by the same officials. The salary structure for Primary Teachers 2021 is given as below:
|Salary Type||Primary Teacher||Upper Primary Teacher|
|Pay Scale||₹9300 – ₹35400||₹9300 – 44900|
|House Rent Allowances||₹3240||₹4110|
|Dearness Allowances||12% of Basic Pay||12% of Basic Pay|
|Total Salary||₹ 37,000||₹40,000 – ₹45,000|
UP TET 2021 Apply Online
Candidates after making sure that they qualify the above mentioned Eligibility Criteras, can successfully apply for the UP Teachers Eligibility Test 2021. Follow the following steps to apply for the exam:
Step 1: Getting yourself Registered
- Browse the Official Website that was mentioned on top of the post. [Click here]
- On the homepage of the official website, once the official notification is released, you will be able to see the UP TET 2021 notification, we will attach the link once notification is released, then you have to click on the it.
- You will have to start from checking on the ‘Declaration of Candidate’ section in order to proceed for the registration.
- A new window will be opened, there you can find the ‘Profile Registration’ option. If you’ve already applied for the profile you can click yes else click No.
- It will ask your Contact Number and Email Address, and later send an OTP to verify them.
- Once you enter the OTP , you will receive your credentials (username and Password) on the registered contact number.
- Now head towards the ‘Profile Login’ section and enter your credentials to login.
- Next step is entering your Adhar Card Number, in order to couplet the eKYC.
Step 2: Fill Up the Form
- After getting registered, now it’s time to fill up the form.Login using your Credentials.
- Fill in the Personal And Educational In formations that is asked in the online form.
- Now, upload the required photos, that are your recent-passport size photo and signature.
- Fill up your category and category number if you belong to an unreserved category.
- After filling up all sections of the form make sure you cross check the details you have entered.
Step 3: Making the Final Payment
- After submitting your application request, the final step is to pay the application fees.
- You can only pay the application fees in online mode using any form of Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking / UPI
The Application fees varies according to the different categories which is mintioned below.
|Category Type [Paper 1]||Total Fees|
|General / OBC||₹ 600/-|
|SC / ST||₹ 400/-|
|PH (Divyang)||₹ 100/-|