Covid-19 Vaccination has finally started today for all the people of ages Above 60 and for those who are above 45 and are with some comorbidity (i.e. who are facing some other disease). Registration for Covid-19 Vaccination has been started through an online portal CoWIN which is integrated with the Aarogya Setu application. Registration was to be started at 9 AM in the morning and till 3 PM, however, due to some problems many people were not successful in interacting with the online portal of Aarogya Setu.
Topics Covered: CoWIN Portal, CoWIN Portal Registration, CoWIN 2.0, CoWIN Registration, CoWIN Registration Online, Covid 19 Vaccination, etc
CoWIN Portal, Registration for Covid 19 Vaccination How To Register?
What is CoWIN Portal ? Vaccination Registration
Union Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and the National Health Authority (NHA) published clear instructions for helping people who found it difficult to register with the CoWIN portal. People simply have to register on Cowin Portal or Aarogya Setu Application for getting vaccinated. After registration, they would get an appointment for Vaccination at any of his near PHCs (Public Health Centers).
Also Read About: FCI Recruitment 2021 Notification
The problems faced by some of the users were when they try to register on CoWIN Portal for Vaccination, there asks our Mobile Number where they send an OTP (one-time password) for confirming our identity, but while sending OPT the portal, as well as the Aaogya Setu Application both, showed an Error Message due to which people were not able to register for Vaccination.
Join-Us On Social Media
However, now the portal is working properly and people are registering for Covid-19 Vaccination so that they can get Vaccinated as fast as possible.
How To Register for CoVID 19 Vaccination?
- First of all, Open Aarogya Setu App or either open Cowin.gov.in.
Click Here to Download Arogya Set App
Click Here to Go on CoWIN Website
- Secondly, fill up your phone number in the box as asked by the app. An OTP (one-time password) would be sent on the phone number being given above. See and Verify the OTP by pressing the verify button.
- Next, go to the CoWIN Tab in the Aarogya Setu app, then click on the proceed button.
- Then, in this step, an application form will open up where we have to fill in our details as asked in the form. Fill up all the necessary details correctly by providing the correct full name, photo, gender, date of birth, etc.
Note: The given ID Proof must contain the photograph of the individual. It may be an ADHAAR CARD, a Driving License, or a PAN Card.
- If the registration is of any Senior Citizen or a person above the age of 60 years, then simply click on the “Register” button. But there’s another option which says- “Do you have any comorbidity (pre-existing medical conditions)”. This is for those persons who are above the age of 45 years and are facing some existing medical conditions. If the person to be registered falls under this category then simply click on “YES”. A confirmation will be received by the person on his registered mobile number.
Note : A person with some comorbidity must bring a Medical Certificate along with them when they go for vaccination.
- Now you can see the details of your account you have registered. There an “ADD” Button will be on the screen which offers you to register other people for Covid-19 vaccination. This facility has been provided for the vaccination of all family members.
NOTE : From one mobile number only four more people can be added for vaccination.
Join Us on Whatsapp : Click Here to Join Official Rojgarok Whatsapp Group
Join Us on Telegram: Click Here to Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel
Rojgarok presents you with the latest NEWS about the Madhya Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation Madhya Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation Sector Specialist, Chief Technical Officer posts that are invited by the officials of the department of Madhya Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation 2021, Madhya Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation TGC 2021 Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus Overview, Exam Date, etc. Since this is a government job, with total of various posts of Sector Specialist, Chief Technical Officer , any eligible candidate can apply for this job. Read All the other details in this post. MPIDCL Recruitment 2021 Notification and all details can be found in this post. [ Click Here to Read Full Article Here ]