Rojgarok presents you with the latest NEWS about the Job at Cooperative Central Bank. This post is about Krishna Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment details. It includes Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment 2021, Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus Overview, Exam Date, etc. The Cooperative Central Bank has published the Employment Notice for about 100 vacancies for the post of Business Heads on Fixed Term Engagement.Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment 2021
The Topics to be Covered: krishna cooperative bank, krishna cooperative bank balance enquiry number, krishna cooperative bank interest rates, krishna district co-operative bank online banking, krishna dccb net banking, krishna dccb notification 2020, krishna cooperative bank machilipatnam, the krishna district co-operative central bank ifsc code, krishna district co-operative bank recruitment 2020, krishna dccb notification 2021, krishna co operative bank, krishna district co-operative bank online banking, krishna district cooperative bank recruitment 2021, kdcc bank recruitment 2021 notification, krishna cooperative bank machilipatnam, krishna district cooperative bank jobs, etc
All the interested and eligible candidates are welcome, they can fill the Application, & may proceed with further formalities. All the details including Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment 2021, DCCB Salary, DCCB Eligibility Criteria, DCCB vacancy 2021 Syllabus, Procedure of filling Application, Last Date for Application Submission, Application Fees, etc. can be found below on our Rojgarok post. The application filling process will begin very soon as soon as the Notification releases.
Cooperative Central Bank 2021 Vacancy – All Details
Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment 2021 Overview
Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank has now finally sent an invitation for the recruitment of Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant posts. Thus, all the interested candidates, seeking for the opportunity of working with the Cooperative Central Bank, can now apply for the same. The total Vacancies are provisional and may vary after a few stages in communities or posts. Here comes organized information about everything that we will cover in this article.
It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. DCCB Bharti 2021 process will be started, and soon the Application filling procedure will start as well. Cooperative Central Bank has invited applicants from Indian Nationals for the Head post. You can read the further details below.
|Organizing Community||Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||100 Vacancy|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
||Candidates can apply from anywhere in India|
|Application Starts from||January 28, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply
||January 31, 2021|
|Exam Date||To be Updated|
|Results Announced on||To be Updated|
|Join Rojgarok Telegram Channel||[Click Here To Join Rojgarok Official Telegram Channel]|
|Join Rojgarok Whatsapp Group||[Click Here To Join Rojgarok Official Whatsapp Groupl|
Also Read, UPSSSC Junior Engineer Syllabus 2021 Exam
Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be fulfilled first in order to be eligible for assortment in the DCCB Bharti 2021. This includes Educational Qualifications & Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories according to State Government Rules).Krishna Central Bank Recruitment 2021
The Minimum Requirement in terms of Educational Qualification required for DCCB Bharti 2021 as decided by the officials of Cooperative Central Bank is as follows:
- The Candidates applying for the either of the post in Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank must have done Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Government Of India.
- Any candidate who has an MBA / Post Graduate degree or Degree in Management shall be given the first preference rather than the other applicants.
The age limits decided as per the officials of Cooperative Central Bank for the candidates is as follows:
- The Minimum Age for a General Candidate should be: 18 Years
- The Maximum Age for a General Candidate is 30 Years.
Join-Us On Social Media
Also Read about: SSC CHSL 2021 Exam All Details
How to Apply for DCCB Vacancy 2021?
Rojgarok simplified the procedures and mentioned them below. Candidates must apply under Online Mode only. Any other mode of Application will be rejected directly.Krishna Central Bank Recruitment 2021
The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- The first step is that all the candidates must visit the official website of the Cooperative Central Bank. https://krishnadccb.com/
- Now the candidates must look for the Career section and browse it. Now the candidates have to register themselves online in the appropriate Online Application Format, available through the link being enabled on the Career Page -> Current Opportunities on the Bank’s website.
- Candidates shall now upload their Bio-Data as instructed on the page
- Upload the required documents including Scanned Photographs, Signatures.
- Make the final payment of the application fees according to your category and make the final submission.
- Take out the printout of the Confirmation Message for future usage.
Read About: UPSSSC VDO Detailed Syllabus for 2021 Exam
Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
Selection will be based on shortlisting and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection method.
1. Bank maintains whatever authority is needed to change (Reject/Modify/Approve) any of the rules, the technique for determination and temporary portion and so forth
2. The Bank maintains its authority to call up-and-comers in a proportion, at its sole attentiveness, according to the Banks necessity.
3. Sufficient applicants as chosen by the Bank will be shortlisted dependent on their capability, experience, and in general reasonableness for the Interview. Most reasonable up-and-comers will be required the choice cycle (GD/PI/some other choice strategy) and just applying/being qualified for the post doesn’t qualify the possibility for being qualified for the chosen cycle.
4. The passing imprints in the Interview/choice technique will be chosen by the Bank.
5. An applicant ought to qualify in all the cycles of choice, GD as well as PI, and additionally another choice strategy (all things considered) and should be adequately high in the legitimacy to be shortlisted for the ensuing cycle.
6. On the off chance that more than one up-and-comer scores the cut off imprints (regular imprint at cut off point), such competitors will be positioned by their age in plunging request.
DCCB Junior Engineer Application Fees 2021
The Application Fees vary with the Category of the candidates. The Fees are more for General Candidates when compared to SC/ST Candidates. Following is the Application Fees Structure for the Cooperative Central Bank Junior Engineer Posts 2021.
- Rs. 08/-: For the SC/ST Candidates, PwD Candidates
- Rs. 826/-: For All other Category of Candidates (General / OBC / EWS).