The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the major job providing organizations in India. Every Year, many exams are conducted under the Staff Selection Commission or SSC for the Graduates, Intermediate passed & High School passed candidates.An employment under the SSC gives better offices, administrations in each part of our lives, and the improvement of our nation. Read SSC CHSL 2021 All Details only on Rojgarok.
Topics Covered: ssc chsl apply online, ssc chsl, ssc chsl 2021, ssc chsl exam date 2020, ssc chsl exam date 2021, ssc chsl exam date, ssc chsl 2020, ssc chsl syllabus, ssc chsl apply online, ssc chsl syllabus 2021 pdf, ssc chsl previous year papers, ssc chsl exam date, ssc chsl eligibility, ssc chsl exam pattern, ssc chsl salary, ssc chsl all details.
Here we are talking about the Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) for enlistment in different Ministries/Departments/Organizations of the Government of India. For this test more than 20 lac applications are gotten every year. One perspective that makes it the profoundly pined for opening for work is its instructive capability which is twelfth Pass. Several posts for SSC CHSL Exam are:
- Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants (PA / SA).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
To Download/Read the official Notification of The SSC CHSL 2021 :[ Click Here ]
SSC CHSL All Details
Read Details about: Allahabad High Court POCSO Court Post Recruitment 2021
SSC CHSL Exam 2021Overview
|Exam Name||SSC-CHSL (Staff Selection Commission-Combined Higher Secondary Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Aim||Selection of candidates for posts of LDC, JSA, PA, SA, and DEO|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Language of Paper||Hindi & English|
Join-Us On Social Media
The following are the Minimum Requirements that are needed to be fulfilled to be eligible for selection in any of the post of SSC CHSL 2021. This includes Educational Qualifications, Age Limits (and Relaxation for Categories), Physical Standards, etc.
Educational Qualifications & Experience
The Minimum Requirement in terms of Educational Qualification is that the candidate must have qualified for 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Further, for the post of DEO in the office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India, applicants must have studied science & mathematics as their main subjects in the intermediate (Class 12th).
Note: For those candidates who are appearing for the Class 12th board exams, can also apply, provided they can produce the educational qualification & other documentry evidence from their respective boards by January 1st 2021.
The age limits of a candidates to be eligible for SSC CHSL Exam 2021 should be in between 18 to 27 years. Further age relaxtions to the various categories as decided by the government are as follows:
|Ex- Servicemen General||3 Years|
|Ex- Servicemen OBC||6 Years|
|Ex- Servicemen General SC/ST||8 Years|
|SC / ST||5 Years|
|PH + Gen||10 Years|
|PH + OBC||13 Years|
|PH + SC / ST||15 Years|
PH = Physically Handicapped
How to Register for SSC-CHSL Exam 2021?
Candidates have to apply for the SSC CHSL 2021 through online mode. The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the Official website[ Click Here ]:https://ssc.nic.in/
- Search for Apply Link and click the same, the registeration window will open in new tab.
- Now, click on New Registeration in SSC CHSL 2021 application windows and proceed for register.
- Enter your correct details like your name, date of birth, email, mobile number etc and get yourself registered.
- Now, re-check your details if they are filled correctly or not and then click on submit button. As soon as you click on the submit button you will get a “Registeration ID” for SSC CHSL 2021.
NOTE: Candidates will have to login with the provided “Registeration ID”,”Password”& “Date of Birth”.
- In this step, the candidates are supposed to upload the required documents – including Photo, Signatures etc.
Photograph: Passport Size, JPG Format
Signature: Passport size image in JPG Format.
- Now, Login with the provided credentials and preview the entire application form of SSC CHSL 2021, correct any details you find incorrect.
- Click on the Final Submit Button after making any required changes and make the final payment of the application. It is recommended to take out a print of the final submitted application form
Other important points related to the Application-Form filling process :
- The Application Fees will be worth Rs. 100 /-
- Fees can be paid through either of two methods:
- Online Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
- Offline Mode: Using E-Challan
- Make sure you re-check the details before submitting the application form.
- Don’t enter the wrong details, or else you might get into trouble. Doube checks the details before submitting the final Application.
- Be prepared for the exams.
SSC CHSL Selection Procedure
There are different procedures to be followed before getting selected for any of the posts of SSC CHSL. The flowchart for the selection process is as follows :
The first process is the Application Submission Process. In this step, the Application form is to be filled correctly and then needs to be submitted after making the final payment. Within a few weeks, you will receive your Admit-Card along with the centers. After you have submitted the form and received the Admit Card, you will have to give the written exam on your allotted examination center.
The Written Examination
SSC CHSL 2021 selection process is entirely based on the result of all three tiers. Candidates need to qualify each tier in order to appear for subsequent tier. The Final Selection list will be prepared by shortlisting the applicants on the basis of their cumulative performance across the first two tiers.
Tier 3 will be a skill-based test and is a final stage to ensure that candidates possess the required skills or not. This stage will be qualifying in nature.
After qualifing all the three levels of exams, the candidates will be called upon for the document Verification. Candidates will be alloted to the vaious departments and various posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks, Court Clerks etc on the basis of their merit and preferences of the post.
Also Read about: UPSSSC Yuva Kalyan Adhikari Recruitment 2021
Following is the exam pattern of SSC CHSL exam, where it is mentioned about each and every steps of exam SSC CHSL including the type of questions asked.
Note: Rojgarok will Update the information as soon as any updates will be received by UPPRB.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50|
Further exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- It will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type, consisting of 100 questions having 2 marks for each.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.2 Marks.
- The exam duration is of 2 Hours