Rojgarok presents you with all the previous year Question Papers as well as some Model Papers for UP TGT PGT 2020 exam preparation. This article includes Model Papers of General Intelligence / Awareness, General Hindi / English, Numerical Ability & Reasoning, Teaching Aptitude, and Concerned Subject. Rojgarok will tell you about the type of questions and the format of the examination that is conducted for the selection of the reputed posts of the UP TGT PGT 2020 Exam These questions are included from TGT PGT previous year exam papers.
Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) has released the UP TGT PGT Notification & is now accepting the applications for the recruitment of TGT PGT Candidates 2020. It is decided to release the 13,237 TGT Posts & 2896 PGT Posts during the UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020. The process of recruiting the candidates will be starting very soon. As per the Latest NEWS of UPSESSB has decided to start the online filling of the Application for TGT PGT Candidates from October 2020. Keep reading to know about the Detailed Syllabus for the UP TGT PGT Exam 2020
Also, Read: UP TGT PGT Syllabus 2020
Model Questions for UP TGT PGT Exam 2020
Model Papers for TGT PGT 2020 Exam Preparations
Aspirants of UP TGT PGT who have completed their online application procedure can now start their exam preparation. They can download the Previous Year Question Papers PDF as well as some Model Papers PDF from the links given below. Also, the authority of examination discloses the exam date so all the candidates shall work hard to pass the exam with good marks.
Go through the UP TGT PGT Syllabus 2020 given in the article so that you can start preparations. There are subjects like General Intelligence / Awareness, General Hindi / English, Numerical Ability & Reasoning, Teaching Aptitude, and Concerned Subject. Read the Full Article here: UP TGT PGT 2020 Syllabus
Download the UP TGT PGT Previous Year Papers from the following Links :
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 1
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 2
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 3
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 4
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 5
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 6
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 7
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 8
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 9
- UP TGT PGT Model Paper 10
Also, Read About: UP TGT PGT Recruitment Details
Important Points for UP TGT PGT 2020 Exam
Based on the past question papers, Rojgarok presents you with the important points related to the UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 conduction.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- It will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type.
- The question paper will be consisting of 160 questions having 2.5 marks for each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The exam duration is of 2 Hours.
Also, Read: UP Police SI 2020 Model Paper
How to Apply for UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020?
The most important question while looking for UP TGT PGT 2020 Bharti is “How to Apply for UP TGT PGT 2020? “. The answer is here. Rojgarok simplified the procedures and mentioned them below. Candidates must apply under Online Mode only. Any other mode of Application will be rejected directly.
The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the Official website[ Click Here ]: http://www.upsessb.org/
- Now read all the available Notifications from the official website
- Search for the appropriate link and click on the ‘Recruitment’ option to start the registration process.
- Enter your correct details and get yourself registered.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make the final payment of the application fees and make the final submission.
- Take out the printout of the Confirmation Message.
Other important points related to the Application-Form filling process :
- The Application Fees will be worth Rs. 700 /- for the General & OBC Candidates.
- The Application Fees will be worth Rs. 400 /- for the SC Candidates.
- The Application Fees will be worth Rs. 200 /- for the ST Candidates.
- No Application fees for PwD Candidates
- Fees can be paid only through Online Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
- Make sure you re-check the details before submitting the application form.
- Don’t enter the wrong details, or else you might get into trouble later.
- Candidates can Apply only for 1 Post.
Result Declaration for UP TGT PGT 2020 Exam
A Merit list of the UP TGT PGT selected candidates will be posted as soon as all the recruitment procedures are completed. Exam results will be a result of the candidate’s performance in the written examination as well as in the Interview. A merit list of selected candidates will be posted on the official website of the recruitment authority for the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board. Also, we will update you with the result of releasing information soon.
UP TGT PGT Previous Year Paper Benefit
Rojgarok wishes you all the best for your UP TGT PGT 2020 Exams, After downloading Old Question Papers, students will be easily able to check how officials Of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board will ask questions in the Question Paper. Studying the previous year question papers can give you a hint about the paper pattern as well as you can have an idea about the coming paper. Also, if you’re lucky enough you can get some questions repeated from the previous year question papers.
UP TGT PGT Salary
After completing all the steps of the selection process, those candidates who will be selected for the Post of TGT & PGT will be paid a salary of:
- PGT Candidates [Per Month]: Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,00/-
- TGT Candidates [Per Month]: Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-