Rojgarok presents you with the Admit Card Details of the UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020. Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB) is now accepting the applications for the recruitment of TGT PGT Candidates 2020. It is decided to release the 13,237 TGT Posts & 2896 PGT Posts during the UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020. The process of recruiting the candidates will be starting very soon. As per the Latest NEWS of UPSESSB has decided to start the online filling of the Application for TGT PGT Candidates from October 2020. Keep reading to know about the application filing procedures.
UP TGT PGT Admit Card 2020
Also, Read About: UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 – All Details
UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Overview
Here comes organized information about everything that we will cover in this article. It will be easy to understand in a Tabulated Manner. Also, it is always better to have a quick look before getting deeper into it. Online Applicants are invited for TGT, PGT Posts by the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB)
|Organizing Community||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||TGT PGT Teachers 2020|
|Available Posts||TGT : 13,237 Posts | PGT: 2896 Posts|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Registration Starts from||October 2020|
|Examination Date||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
|Selection is based on||The merit of Written Exam|
|Result Announcement||[ To be Updated Soon ]|
Admit Card UP TGT PGT Exam 2020
All the Candidates should make sure that they download their admit card from the link provided by the Official Website only. This is to avoid any further issues. If any candidate fails to download the admit card then they may not be allowed to give the exam. So it is a request from Rojgarok to all the Candidates, to download their UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2020 Admit Card from the official website. Soon UPSESSB will upload the Admit card on its Official website & then the Candidates can download them from the official website. Note that none of the Admit Cards will be sent to any Candidate by Post or any other medium. Candidate can also download it from the below link.
|TGT Admit Card Link||[ Click Here ]|
|PGT Admit Card Link||[ Click here ]|
|Interview Letter||[ Click here ]|
|UP TGT PGT Syllabus 2020||[ Click here ]|
|Apply Online||[ Click here ]|
Also Read: UP TGT PGT Exam 2020 Detailed Syllabus
How To Download UP TGT PGT 2020 Admit Card:-
- First of all, the Candidates must visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB).
- Now, Select the particular Notification for TGT or PGT accordingly, that is getting displayed on the screen.
- This is where you will get the Option for Downloading the Admit Card for the UP TGT PGT 2020 Exam
- Now, You’ve to Login with your Registration number / Roll number, DOB, and Verification code.
- Click on the ” Download Admit Card” option available on the screen
- Download and Print the admit card for future references. Also, take a printout of the Admit Card and keep it with yourself.
How to Apply for UP TGT PGT Vacancy 2020?
The most important question while looking for UP TGT PGT 2020 Bharti is “How to Apply for UP TGT PGT 2020? “. The answer is here. Rojgarok simplified the procedures and mentioned them below. Candidates must apply under Online Mode only. Any other mode of Application will be rejected directly.
The following are simple steps to be followed by the eligible candidates to successfully apply for the recruitment.
- Visit the Official website[ Click Here ]: http://www.upsessb.org/
- Now read all the available Notifications from the official website
- Search for the appropriate link and click on the ‘Recruitment’ option to start the registration process.
- Enter your correct details and get yourself registered.
- Upload the required documents.
- Make the final payment of the application fees and make the final submission.
- Take out the printout of the Confirmation Message.
Other important points related to the Application-Form filling process :
- The Application Fees will be worth Rs. 700 /- for the General & OBC Candidates.
- The Application Fees will be worth Rs. 400 /- for the SC Candidates.
- The Application Fees will be worth Rs. 200 /- for the ST Candidates.
- No Application fees for PwD Candidates
- Fees can be paid only through Online Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking
- Make sure you re-check the details before submitting the application form.
- Don’t enter the wrong details, or else you might get into trouble later.
- Candidates can Apply only for 1 Post.
UP TGT PGT Salary
After completing all the steps of the selection process, those candidates who will be selected for the Post of TGT & PGT will be paid a salary of:
- PGT Candidates [Per Month]: Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,00/-
- TGT Candidates [Per Month]: Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-
Also Read About, UP Vidhan Parishad 2020 Detailed Syllabus
Exam Pattern for UP TGT PGT Exam 2020
The question paper will be consisting of 5 sections- General Hindi/English, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Teaching Aptitude & a Selected Subject. Below is attached the overview of the syllabus for the examination of Uttar Pradesh TGT PGT 2020 Examination:
Note: Rojgarok will Update the information as soon as any updates will be received by UPPRB.
|General Hindi / English||40||40|
|Numerical Ability & Reasoning||30||30|
|A Selected Subject||80||80|
Further exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- It will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type.
- There will be negative marking. of 0.25 Marks.
- There will be 200 questions having 1 mark for each.
Result Declaration for UP TGT PGT Exam 2020
A Merit list of the UP TGT PGT selected candidates will be posted as soon as all the recruitment procedures are completed. Exam results will be a result of the candidate’s performance in the written examination as well as in the Interview. A merit list of selected candidates will be posted on the official website of the recruitment authority for the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board. Also, we will update you with the result of releasing information soon.